Cronin Wall Properties are extremely proud to bring this spacious and stylish 4 -bedroom property to the sales market. An attractive family home which boasts a low maintenance South/West facing rear garden, guest W.C., utility and master en-suite. The picturesque Village of Whitegate is nearby with essential amenities available such as Supermarket, National School, Hairdresser, Pub, Sporting Facilities and Play Ground. Viewing is advised to appreciate what this ready to move into, desirable home and scenic location has to offer you.
Accommodation consists of: Entrance Hallway, Living Room, Kitchen/Dining Area, Utility, Guest W.C., Office / Optional 4th Bedroom. Upstairs: 3 Bedrooms (master en-suite) & Bathroom.
Entrance Hall: Wooden flooring, power points, light fittings & radiator cover.
Living Area: 14ft 10 x 11ft 5 Wooden flooring, electric fire with surround, blinds, T.V. point, power points, curtains & pole & radiator.
Guest W.C.: Tiled floor, W.C., W.H.B & radiator.
Kitchen/Dining Area: 24ft 10 x 10ft 5 Fitted kitchen, tiled flooring, electric double oven & hob, American style fridge/freezer, dishwasher & French doors leading to rear garden.
Utility: 4ft 10 x 11ft 9 Tiled floor, work top area, storage, W/M, dryer, power points.
Office / Optional 4th Bedroom: 8ft 10 x 12ft Laminate floor, light fitting, curtains & pole & radiator.
Master Bedroom: 15ft 7 x 14ft 5 Wooden flooring, curtains & pole, power points & radiator. En-suite: Tiled floor and shower surround, mains pressure electric shower, W.C., W.H.B. & dual fuel heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2: 10ft 3 x 11ft 5 Wooden floor, blinds, power points.
Bedroom 3: 15ft 11 x 9ft 11 Wooden flooring, blinds, power points & radiator.
Bathroom: 9ft 10 x 8ft 8 Tiled floor with bath & shower surround, W.C. & W.H.B.
- 4 Bedroomed detached property
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Tastefully decorated throughout
- South / West facing garden
- House alarm system with shock sensitive/magnetic reed. Sensors on all windows upstairs and downstairs and PIR sensors.
- Guest W.C.
- Utility Room
- Slide robes in Master Bedroom
- Low maintenance, rear garden with patio area and garden shed
- External tap, light and power points
- Stira fitted stairs
- Gated side access
- Electric fire in Living Room
- USB power point sockets throughout
- Cavity walls insulated with additional 6” of insulation in attic
- Thermostatic radiator valves throughout the property
- Solar thermal panels for DHW
- Zoned CH – 3 zones (upstairs, downstairs and DHW)
- Surround sound provided with GOOGLE Home and GOOGLE home mini’s throughout
- Nest 3rd generation thermostats throughout with remote control via nest app.
- Nest indoor cam for remote monitoring via app.
- Nest protect smoke & CO detectors throughout, notification via app.
- Within walking distance of Whitegate Village
- 8km from Midleton Town
- 25-minute drive from Cork City
- Oil fired central heating
Building Energy Rating (BER):
BER: B3 BER No. Energy Performance Indicator: kWh/m2/yr
From Midleton, at the “Lakeview” roundabout take the 3rd exit for Whitegate passing petrol station on your right-hand side. Continue for approx. 12km until you arrive in Whitegate Village. On entering the Village take the first left and continue for approx. 400 meters. The property will be located on your right hand side, For Sale sign erected.
Viewings are strictly with Sole Selling Agent. To arrange an appointment please contact us on 021 4630400.