Cronin Wall Properties proudly welcomes to the market “No.10 The Crescent”, an exceptional 3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow. This wonderful home has been beautifully presented and highly maintained by its current owners. With additional attractive features such as a high spec fitted kitchen, solid walnut flooring, a superb landscaped south west facing rear garden, it has everything you could wish for and more in a new family home. The property is ideally located in a residential area, within walking distance of all amenities, 5 minute drive to Midleton Town and 15 minutes to The Jack Lynch Tunnel. This is a perfect home and an ideal purchase for a family seeking a property in a convenient and family orientated setting.
Accommodation consists of: Entrance Hallway, Living Room, Kitchen/Dining Area, 3 Bedrooms (master en-suite) & Bathroom.
Entrance Hall: Walnut solid floor, power points, radiator.
Living Room: 18ft x 11ft Walnut solid floor, fitted contemporary multi fuel stove with a decorative fire surround, storage units, T.V. point, curtain pole, radiator.
Kitchen/Dining Area: 19ft x 12ft 7 Solid Granite floor & skirting, built-in units, eye level presses & island with sink, hob, Neff oven, warming drawer, integrated fridge freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, roman blind, recessed lighting, surround sound, radiator. Door leading to rear garden.
Master Bedroom: 13ft x 13ft 5 Solid Walnut floor, built-in wardrobes, blind, T.V. point, light fitting & radiator.
En-suite: 3ft x 3ft 6 Fully tiled, Mira electric shower, w.c, wash hand basin, heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2: 10ft x 9ft 5 Solid Walnut floor, built-in wardrobes, blinds & radiator.
Bedroom 3: 10ft x 8ft Solid Walnut floor, built-in wardrobes, blinds & radiator.
Bathroom: 10ft x 5ft 7 Solid Walnut floor, jacuzzi bath, wash hand basin, mirror cabinet, radiator.
- South West facing gardenDecking area with LED lighting
- Sandstone water feature
- Built-in garden seating
- Beautiful selection of plants, shrubs and trees
- Timber built shed
- External lighting and tap
- 3 Bedroom, semi-detached bungalowOil fired central heating
- Fantastic and highly sought-after location
- Large driveway providing ample parking
- Decorated and maintained to an extremely high standard throughout
- Solid Walnut flooring in entrance hall, living room and all bedrooms
- All internal joinery is Solid Walnut
- Cornicing throughout the property
- Master bedroom en-suite with electric shower
- Security alarm
- South West facing garden complete with decking area, garden shed & gated side entrance.
- Stira stairs leading to floored attic with sockets and lights
- Full planning permission for attic conversation and extension to the rear for 107sqm (expiries August 2019)
- External tap and light
- Within walking distance of all essential and social amenities in Cloyne Village
- Excellent location –5 minute drive to Midleton Town and 15 minute drive to The Jack Lynch Tunnel.
Building Energy Rating (BER):
BER: B3 BER No. 112246483 Energy Performance Indicator: 141.98 kWh/m2/yr
From Midleton, upon entering Cloyne take a right at the crossroads passing the Church on your right and the Christy Ring Monument on your left. Continue pass The National School on your right for approx 350 metres, the entrance to “Lus an Ime” is located on your left-hand side. For Sale sign erected.
Viewings are strictly with Sole Selling Agent. To arrange an appointment please contact us on 021 4630400.