Cronin Wall Properties are thrilled to launch to the sales market No. 16 Cloyne Meadows, a wonderfully bright and spacious 3 bedroomed family home (c. 1,011ft.) set in a fantastic residential location in Cloyne. The property is presented in “turn key” condition throughout, lovingly maintained and tastefully decorated by its current owners. With local amenities, such as Shops, Chemist, Café, National School and superb sporting facilities all conveniently within a short walk, there are also a number of beautiful local beaches within a 5-minute drive of the property. Additionally, the property is complete with a large, well maintained garden with patio area and side access.
Viewing is a must!
Accommodation consists of: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Room, Guest W.C., 3 Bedrooms (master en-suite) & Bathroom.
Entrance Hall: Tiled floor, under stairs storage, light fitting, telephone point, power points and radiator cover.
Guest W.C.: 4ft 10 x 2ft 8 Tiled floor, W.C and wash hand basin.
Lounge: 15ft x 12ft: Semi-solid timber flooring, Stanley stove with timber surround fireplace, curtains & curtain pole, light fitting, T.V point, power points and radiator.
Kitchen/Dining Area: 20ft x 10ft 4: Ceramic tiled floor and splash back areas, Built-in units & eye level presses, Samsung fridge freezer, Belling hob, Hot Point double oven, Hot Point washing machine, curtains & curtain pole, light fitting, power points and radiator. Patio door leading to rear garden.
Master Bedroom: 12ft 10 x 11ft: Laminate timber flooring, sliding wardrobe, shelfing, curtain pole, light fitting and radiator.
En-suite: 6ft x 5ft 2: Tiled floor, splash back areas and shower surround, electric shower, wall mirror, light fitting and radiator.
Bedroom 2: 12ft 06 x 9ft 0: Laminate timber flooring, T.V. point, curtains & curtain pole, & radiator.
Bedroom 3: 8ft 10 x 8ft 11: Laminate timber flooring, curtains & curtain pole, light fitting & radiator.
Bathroom: 7ft 2 x 5ft 7: Tiled floor, bath surround & splash back areas, W.C., wash hand basin, bath, radiator.
- Beautiful Patio Area
- Barna Shed with electricity
- External light, tap and socket
- A selection of plants and shrubs
BER Number: 100890714
From Midleton take exit for Whitegate (third exit) at the Lakeview roundabout, take next left for Ballinacurra and left again for Cloyne. On entering Cloyne Village, at the crossroads continue straight, passing Cloyne Round Tower on your right-hand side. Take the next right turn, entering “Cloyne Meadows”, and the next right. The property will be located on your right-hand side with a
“For Sale” sign erected.
- 3-bedroom, end of terrace property
- Zoned oil fired central heating
- Well maintained and decorated throughout
- Palladio Composite front door
- Master Bedroom en-suite and fitted slide robes
- Guest W.C.
- Under stairs storage
- The property has been Bead Insulated to a high standard
- Attic stairs – attic is partially floored with a lighting and additional sockets
- Enclosed rear garden with patio area, shed and gated side entrance
- Highly sought after residential location within walking amenities in Cloyne Village
- Located within walking distance of all local amenities in Cloyne Village
- Situated 7km from Midleton Town
Viewings are strictly with Sole Selling Agent.
To arrange an appointment please contact us on 021 4630400.