* HIGH YIELD INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY * RENTAL INCOME 45K PER ANNUM * GROSS YIELD 11.39% * DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL (subject to planning permission) * TWO APARTMENTS & TWO COMMERCIAL UNITS *
Cronin Wall Properties in conjunction with Powell Properties are extremely proud to welcome 100 Main Street to the sales market. A excellent investment opportunity in an attractive and central position in the bustling town of Midleton.
- Rental income €45,000 per annum
- Mixed use development with two apartments on the upper floors along with two commercial units on the ground floor.
- Dual access to Main Street and Thomas Street
- Substantial property extending to 222.52 m² / 2,395 ft²
- Pre-63′ Development
- Gross Yield 11.39%
GROUND FLOOR – COMMERCIAL UNITS:
This consists of two retail / commercial units. The larger unit extends to 59.91mÂ² offers direct access to Main Street Midleton and a shop front.
The second unit extends to 26.65m² has shared access through the main door.
Two, One Bedroom Apartments, set on the first and second floors respectively. Both units consist of a Kitchen, Living/Dining Room, Bedroom & Bathroom.
POTENTIAL DEVELOPMENT (and access from Thomas Street):
Area to rear of property with side access to Thomas Street offering development potential for 3-4 units subject to planning permission.
Midleton is a vibrant market town set 20km East of Cork City and adjacent to the N25. Midleton is a designated metropolitan town and is a popular residential area (12,000 persons) within the city commuter belt and has an attractive range of shopping, educational, sporting and recreational facilities and local employment.
Much of the employment within Midleton itself relates to local retailing and services, leisure uses and also light manufacturing, distilling and tourism. The town benefits from excellent transport links to Cork City and surrounding large scale employment hubs via N25 and Cork to Midleton train line.
The subject property occupies a very convenient location at the northern end of Main Street and Thomas Street and extends between Main Street and Thomas Street.
Please contact Cronin Wall Properties on 021-4630400 for further details.