- Updated On:
- June 17, 2023
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Area Size
- Year Built: Year Built
Cronin Wall Properties are thrilled to present this generously proportioned and appealing lifestyle focused two bedroom apartment. Located on the second floor and with its wraparound external terrace it has spectacular uninterrupted views of the Owenacurra estuary, the green surrounding countryside and spectacular sunsets. The apartment is designed with strong emphasis on spacious internal and external living spaces. Cois Na Habhann is a secure and highly desirable development with very well maintained communal and external areas. Set in the attractive location of the Bailick Road which is conveniently just a 5-minute walk from Midleton’s Main Street. Midleton is a bustling town offering a wealth of amenities such as Shops, Restaurants, Farmers Market, Bars, Cinema and Transport services. Easy access to the N25 is also provided allowing a short commute to Cork City.
Accommodation consists of: Entrance Hall, Kitchen/Dining, Living Room, Two Bedrooms (one ensuite), Bathroom, Wrap around terrace & Large additional storage cupboard in the lift lobby
Newly laid carpet flooring, light fittings, radiator, hall cupboard with electric power
Porcelain tiled flooring, fitted kitchen units, under & over cupboard lighting, tiled back splash, Bosch dishwasher, Bosch washer/dryer, Bosch refrigerator, five burner gas hob and gas oven. Features: Spacious kitchen can comfortably seat 6 guests, open plan kitchen and living room feature picturesque year round panoramic views providing a very light and airy feel, doors leading to wrap around terrace
Large open plan living room, newly laid carpet flooring, gas fireplace, bespoke
fitted unit equipped with both shelves and drawers with a built in bookcase, large mirror, radiator, light fitting, doors leading to wrap around terrace.
Newly laid carpet flooring, radiator, light fitting, large six door built in wardrobes with both hanging space & shelving.
Newly laid carpet flooring, radiator, light fitting, built in wardrobe, doors accessing a patio with views into Midleton at the rear of the terrace.
Fully tiled floor to ceiling, w.h.b, w.c., shower, wall mounted shelved mirrored bathroom cabinet, wall light fitting, ceiling light fitting, radiator. Features: Underfloor heating
Fully tiled floor to ceiling, w.h.b., w.c., wall mounted mirror with LED lighting, bath with shower head, glass hower screen, storage underneath the bath, light fitting, blinds. Features: Underfloor heating
Tiled and marble faced terrace features uninterrupted views across the Owenacurra estuary to green fields and woodlands as well as views into Midleton
Property Features Include:
- BER rating of B2
- Lift access to second floor
- Beautiful scenic location with terrace overlooking the Owenacurra river estuary, farmlands, Ballyannon Woods and Midleton town and provides spectacular sunset views as well as fascinating bird and river life
- The apartment is surrounded on three sides by a glass fronted tiled terrace and Vietnamese marble facings
- Additional substantial floor to ceiling storage cupboard in the lift lobby
- Wired in security alarm system
- Extensive supply of power points throughout
- Terrace has both an outside water tap and electricity supply
- Newly laid carpets throughout
- Gas fired central heating with concealed radiators
- Security entrance to car park with CCTV coverage
- Five minute walk to Midleton town centre
- Easy access to the N25 Cork
Building Energy Rating (BER):