Cronin Wall Properties are tremendously proud to present for sale this spacious 3-bedroom two story duplex apartment to the sales market. The Moorings is a highly exclusive and desirable location that is less than a 5-minute walk from Midleton’s bustling main street where an array of amenities can be found such as Shops, Restaurants, Bars, Supermarkets, Cinema and Midleton Train Station. This exceptionally presented apartment is decorated to a very high standard throughout, boasting tasteful decor, master bedroom en-suite, gas fired heating, two superb balcony areas and private dedicated parking. Quick and easy access to the N25 is also provided allowing short commuting distance to Carrigtwohill/Little Island/Cork City/Mahon etc.
Accommodation consists of: Entrance Hallway, Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Living Area, 3 Bedrooms (master en-suite) & Two Guest Bathrooms.
Entrance Hall: Wood effect flooring, cornicing, light fittings
Open plan kitchen/living/dining: 3.13 x 5.05m Shaker style kitchen units, tiled splash back, integrated electric oven, electric hob, D.W, tiled flooring, light fittings & blinds.
Open plan kitchen/living/dining: 5.96 x 5.10 Wood effect flooring, light fittings, blinds, patio doors leading to balcony.
Guest W.C: 3.13 x 5.02m Tiled floor, w.h.b, w.c & light fitting
Master Bedroom: 3.81 x 3.23m Solid wood flooring, blinds, door leading to balcony. En suite: 0.75 x 2.89m W.H.B, Electric shower, W.C
Bedroom 2: 2.91 x 2.54m Solid wood flooring, light fitting, blinds.
Bedroom 3: 2.70 x 3.21m Solid wood flooring, light fitting, blinds.
- Beautiful scenic location overlooking the Owenacurra Estuary and the Ballyannon Woods, easily accessed by foot bridge next door.
- Exceptionally maintained and well presented
- 3 Bedrooms
- Master en-suite
- Gas fired central heating
- Well maintained external and communal areas
- Two Balconies
- Dedicated parking, also a number of additional free spaces available
- Easy access to the N25 Cork –Waterford Road 5-minute walk to Midleton town centre
- Within walking distance of local primary and secondary schools
Building Energy Rating (BER):
Energy Performance Indicator: kWh/m2/yr
Viewings are strictly with Sole Selling Agent.
To arrange an appointment please contact us on 021 4630400
Eircode: P25 VF59