Cronin Wall Properties are extremely proud to welcome “2 Peatlands” to the sales market. An exceptionally presented 4-bedroom family home located in an exclusive and extremely desirable area. Peatlands comprises of just 27 houses, set in a quiet and private cul-de-sac overlooking a large green area adding an extra sense of privacy. The property is stylishly decorated throughout and boasts an endless list of attractive features including a large rear garden, steel-tech shed with power supply (17ft x 8ft), bespoke fitted kitchen with integrated “Teka” appliances, fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms and a large floored attic space. Broomfield is an ideal and convenient location, within a short walk of all amenities in Midleton Town including Shops, Schools, Train Station, Restaurants, Cinema and also provides quick and easy access to the N25.
A beautiful turnkey property that is sure to appeal to a growing family seeking their forever home. Viewing is strongly advised.
Accommodation consists of: Entrance Hallway, Guest W.C., Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen/Dining Area, 4 Bedrooms (master en-suite) & Bathroom.
Entrance Hall: Semi-solid flooring, under-stairs storage, light fitting, radiator cover, & power points.
Living Room: 17ft 9 x 11ft 11 Semi-solid flooring, bay window, gas fire with surround, cornicing & ceiling rose, blinds, light fitting, T.V. point, power points & radiator.
Dining Room: 11ft 7 x 10ft 6 Semi-solid flooring, light fitting, power points, radiator & patio doors leading to garden.
Kitchen/Dining Area: 14ft 3 x 9ft 3 Built-in units & eye level presses, porcelain tiled floor, Teka double electric oven, microwave, gas hob, Integrated F/F, light fittings, blinds
Utility: 6ft 3 x 4ft 5 Porcelain tiled floor, counter, dryer, W/M and side door.
Guest W.C.: 4ft 8 x 4ft 6 Tiled floor, W.C., W.H.B., blind.
Master Bedroom: 16ft 8 x 14ft 9 Carpet, double fitted wardrobes, blinds, bay window, light fitting, T.V. point, radiator and power points.
En-suite: 9ft 10 x 3ft Tiled floor & 1⁄2 wall, power shower, W.C., W.H.B.
Bedroom 2: 11ft 3 x10ft 11 Carpet, built-in wardrobes, T.V. point, power points and radiator.
Bedroom 3: 10ft x 8ft 8 Carpet, built-in wardrobe, T.V. point, light shade, power points & radiator.
Bedroom 4: 8ft 7 x 8ft 6 Carpet, blinds, power points, light shade & power points
Bathroom: 8ft 7 x 8ft 6 Fully tiled, electric shower, wall light, W.C., W.H.B., blind.
- Excellent and highly sought-after location
- 4 Bedroom, semi-detached property in a quiet cul-de-sac
- c. 1,275 ft2 (118.54 m2)
- Decorated and maintained to an extremely high standard throughout
- Living Room with fitted gas fire
- Dining Area with patio doors leading to rear garden
- Master en-suite with power shower
- Bathroom fully tiled with electric shower
- Utility room with side door
- Attic Stira stairs leading to a large floored area with lighting
- Off street parking for 2 cars
- Overlooking a large green area
- Cavity walls recently pumped with bead insulation
- Large private rear garden with patio area and a selection of plants and shrubs
- 17ft x 8ft steel-tech shed with power supply
- Gas fired central heating with Climote control (zoned heating, remotely controlled)
- Understairs storage
- External tap & light
- Security alarm
- Within walking distance of Midleton Train Station & Town Centre
- Easy access to the N25
Building Energy Rating (BER):
BER No. 102968490
Energy Performance Indicator: 118.54 kWh/m2/yr
From Midleton Main Street, take the Dungourney road passing “Midleton Rugby Club” on your left-hand side. Take the left directly after the skew bridge and the next left into “Broomfield Village”. On entering Broomfield Village take the tfirst turn on the right entering Peatlands. Turn left and the property will be located on your right-hand side, For Sale sign erected.
Eircode: P25 HR27
Viewings are strictly by prior appointment with the Sole Selling Agent. To arrange an appointment please contact us on 021 4630400.