Cronin Wall Properties are extremely honoured to welcome 22 Siddon’s Court to the sales market. A spacious, bright and newly decorated 3-bedroom home with unspoiled sea views of Aghada Harbour. Siddon’s Court, Aghada is an attractive, family orientated development of just 22 houses. Recently painted throughout with newly laid flooring and carpets, this highly desirable home boasts further attractive features including a utility room, guest W.C., master en-suite and a fantastic private rear garden which is not overlooked. Local amenities within walking distance include Post Office, National School, Church, Pharmacy and an array of wonderful Sporting Facilities in the local area. Viewing this picturesque property is highly recommended!
Accommodation: Entrance Hallway, Living Room, Kitchen, Utility, Guest W.C., 3 Bedrooms (master en-suite) & Bathroom.
Entrance Hallway: 20ft x 6ft 6 Laminate floor & radiator.
Lounge: 15ft 3 x 13ft 6 Laminate floor, bay window, curtains & pole, wall mounted light fittings,
ceiling light & radiator.
Kitchen/Dining Area: 12ft 6 x 13ft Laminate floor & tiled splashback, built-in units & eye level presses, cooker, fridge, light fitting, roman blind, curtains & pole.
Utility: 4ft x 8ft 6 Laminate floor, counter top, dryer, W/M & back door leading to rear garden.
Guest W.C.: 5ft x 2ft 6 Linoleum floor, W.C. & W.H.B.
Master Bedroom: 14ft 2 x 10ft 3 Carpet, blinds, built-in wardrobes & radiator.
En-Suite: 4ft x 2ft 6 Linoleum floor, tiled wall & shower surround, electric shower, W.C., W.H.B.
Bedroom 2: 10ft 3 x 9ft 9 Carpet, dual aspect windows, curtains & poles & radiator.
Bedroom 3: 9ft 9 x 8ft Carpet, curtains & pole & radiator.
Bathroom: 8ft 7 x 7ft Fully tiled, W.C., W.H.B., bath, mirror & glass shelf & hot press with storage.
- 3-bedroom semi-detached house in a small residential area
- Exceptional sea views from Living Room & Master Bedroom
- Recently decorated throughout with newly laid flooring & carpets
- Recently painted throughout
- Utility Room with door leading to rear garden
- Guest W.C.
- Master bedroom with en-suite and built-in wardrobes
- Dual aspect windows in bedroom 2
- Attic stairs leading to floor attic space
- External tap & light
- Rear garden with patio area and gated side access
- Oil fired central heating
- Ample parking to the front of the property
- Within walking distance of Lower & Upper Aghada
- 8km from Midleton Town with easy access to the N25 provided
BER (Building Energy Rating): PENDING
Travelling on the R630, Midleton – Whitegate road, continue straight for approx. 8km. At “The Pepperstack Bistro” in Lower Aghada, turn left and follow the road around and continue up the hill. Take the next left turn into Siddons Court and follow the road around the green. No. 22 will be located on your left-hand side with a For Sale sign erected.
Eircode: P25 AH73
Strictly by prior appointment with the sole selling agent.