Cronin Wall Properties are proud to welcome “Bydon”, Midleton to the sales market. A beautifully presented 3-bedroom family home boasting many exceptional features both internally and externally. Bydon is ideally located just a 5-minute drive from Midleton Town where a host of amenities are readily available such as Supermarkets, National & Secondary Schools, Shops, Restaurants and Train Station etc. Beautiful countryside views surround the attractive property offering everything you could wish for and more in a forever family home. The property is complete with a detached garage (34ft x 15ft) with roller shutter door, purpose-built home gym/office including sauna & shower, Jacuzzi bath, BBQ area and children’s play area. The location also offers easy access to the N25 allowing a swift commute to Cork City. Viewing this idyllic property is strongly advised!
Accommodation consists of: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Room, 3 x Bedrooms & Bathroom. External: Electric gates, tarmacadam driveway, garage, gym/home office, sauna, BBQ area, sunken trampoline, kids’ playhouse, ample parking.
Entrance Hallway: Wooden flooring, vaulted ceiling, recessed lighting, power points & radiator.
Lounge: 13ft 6 x 11ft 8 Oak timber flooring, recessed lighting, blinds, wood burning stove, T.V. point, power points & radiator.
Kitchen: 20ft 7 x 11ft 4 Recessed lighting, laminate floor, peninsula, electric double oven, American F/F, electric hob & blinds.
Bedroom 1: 11 ft 8 x 11ft 3 Laminate floor, slide-robe, automatic remote-controlled blind, T.V. point, light fitting.
Bedroom 2: 15ft x 11ft 2 Laminate floor, light fitting, T.V. point, remote-controlled blind, built- in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3: 10ft 4 x 10ft 8 Laminate floor, blinds, built-in wardrobes.
Bathroom: 11ft 3 x 6ft Fully tiled, Jacuzzi bath, W.C., W.H.B., power shower, heated towel rail, recessed lighting, wall mounted LED mirror.
Garage: 34ft x 15ft Plumbed & wired, remote roller shutter door, overhead storage, external lighting.
Gym / Home Office 40ft x 13ft: Sauna, electric shower, recessed lighting, power points, external lighting.
- 3-bedroom detached property in a fantastic location with surrounding countryside views in a highly desirable location
- c. 1,050 ft2 (97.54 m2)
- Beautifully presented and decorated throughout
- National Broadband available in the area
- CAME Ireland Electric Automated gate system, key pad, fob & phone enabled
- House & garage fully alarmed and monitored via HRC phone app with camera
- HD security system
- Oil fired central heating (condensed steam boiler)
- Garage (34ft x 15ft) with remote controlled roller door / fully insulated / plumbed
- Zoned 4 channel heating via Ember home app
- Solar panels x 3 for hot water
- Cavity walls and attic pumped & insulated
- Home office/Gym (40ft x 13ft) with sauna/shower facilities complete with outside decking
- Low maintenance, raised garden with built BBQ, sunken trampoline & children’s playhouse
- P6 Biocycle treatment tank
- Less than 5-minute drive to Midleton Town
- Easy access to the N25
BER (Building Energy Rating):
BER : C3
BER Number: 105262364
Strictly by prior appointment with the sole selling agent.
Eircode: P25 PR29