Cronin Wall Properties are extremely honoured to present this superb, 3-bedroom property on c. 0.33 acres to the open sales market. An exceptional, detached family home, located within walking distance of local amenities in Midleton Town such as Shops, National & Secondary Schools, Transport Services, Restaurants & Supermarkets.
Boasting a private front garden, ample parking and an amazing, elevated rear garden, this attractive property has everything you could wish for and more in a forever family home. Internally the property is beautifully presented, comprising of c. 1,350 ft2 (125 m2), offering a warm and inviting interior with tasteful decor. Viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate everything that this truly amazing home has to offer its future owners.
Accommodation consists of: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Room, 3 x Bedrooms & Bathroom.
External: Private front garden, large elevated rear garden, large selection of trees, plants, shrubs & hedging, 3 x sheds (2 with power supply to shed & heating), ample parking, external taps & lighting.
Entrance Hallway: Solid Oak flooring, ceiling light shades x 2, power points, radiator.
Lounge: 15ft 7 x 14ft 1 Solid Oak flooring, blinds, coving, open fire with timber surround, curtain pole, T.V. point, power points, & radiator.
Kitchen: 22ft 9 x 12ft 3 Tiled floor & splashback, electric cooker, W/M, F/F, D/W, dryer, light fittings, blinds, power points, T.V. point, CCTV monitor. Door to rear garden.
Master Bedroom: 14ft 7 x 14ft 5 Solid oak flooring, 6-door built-in wardrobe, blinds, curtain pole, power points, T.V. point & radiator.
Bedroom 2: 12ft x 11ft 5 Carpet, blinds, curtain pole, wardrobe, power points, T.V. point & radiator.
Bedroom 3: 13ft 5 x 12ft Solid oak flooring, blinds, curtain pole, 6-door built-in wardrobe, power points, T.V. point, radiator.
Shower Room: 7ft 7 x 7ft 5 Fully tiled, W.C., W.H.B., large quadrant shower, blind, heated towel rail, mirror, light fitting.
- 3-bedroom detached property in a fantastic and desirable location
- c. 0.33-acre site
- c. 1,350 ft2 (125 m2)
- Beautifully presented and tastefully decorated throughout
- Gardens which are exceptionally maintained with a selection of trees, plants, shrubs and hedging
- Children’s sand pit play area
- Oil fired central heating
- T.V. points in all bedrooms
- Shower room fully tiled with large, quadrant shower
- 6x door, built-in wardrobes in bedroom 1 & 2
- External taps & lighting
- Well water and mains sewerage
- Car port
- 3 x sheds (two with power supply to shed and heating)
- Fibre optic broadband available
- CCTV monitoring system
- Within walking distance of local amenities including National & Secondary Schools
- Within walking distance of Midleton Town
- Easy access to the N25
BER (Building Energy Rating):
Strictly by prior appointment with the sole selling agent. Eircode: P25 ND66