Cronin Wall Properties are extremely honoured to welcome this outstanding 3-bedroom home to the sales market. Beautifully presented in every way throughout, this attractive property has been upgraded and decorated to the highest of standards by its current owners. Some of the additional features included are a newly fitted kitchen, new tiling and flooring, recently upgraded bathroom & en-suite (both with electric showers), an open plan/modern layout downstairs and a generous garden to the rear. The property is located in Careystown Woods which is a highly sought-after location within walking distance of National Schools, Play Ground, Super Market, Pubs and a large selection of superb sporting facilities including soccer, GAA and rowing Clubs. Midleton Town is approx. a 10-minute drive from the sea-side Village of Whitegate, providing further amenities and access to the N25. Viewing this amazing home is highly recommended.
Accommodation consists of: Entrance Hallway, Sitting Room, Guest W.C., Kitchen/Dining Room, 3 Bedrooms (master en-suite) & Bathroom.
Entrance Hallway: Tiled floor, cornicing, power points, light fitting & radiator.
Sitting Room: 15ft 09 x 13ft 07 Timber floor, open fire & surround, blinds, curtains & pole, built-in units & shelving, power points, light fitting & radiator.
Guest W.C.: Tiled floor, W.C., W.H.B.
Kitchen/Dining Area: 19ft 08 x 12ft 03 Tiled floor, built-in units & eye level presses, gas hob, electric oven, F/F, D/W, W/M, light fittings, blinds, curtains & pole.
Master bedroom: 12ft 07 x 11ft 06 Laminate floor, built-in wardrobes, blind, light fitting & radiator.
En-Suite: 8ft 04 x 3ft 03 Tiled floor & shower surround, electric shower, towel rail, wall mounted cabinet, under sink cabinet.
Bedroom 2: 12ft x 10ft 04 Laminate floor, built-in wardrobes, blind, light fitting & wardrobe.
Bedroom 3: 9ft x 6ft 08 Laminate floor, curtains & pole, day bed, blind, light fitting & radiator.
Bathroom: 6ft 07 x 6ft 05 Fully tiled, bath, electric shower, W.C., W.H.B., towel rail.
- Excellent location in a cul-de-sac and within walking distance of local amenities in Whitegate Village.
- Recently painted throughout
- New kitchen and tiles downstairs
- Brushed stainless steel sockets downstairs with USB connection
- Utility closet in kitchen
- Master en-suite & main bathroom recently upgraded with new tiling and sanitary ware. Electric showers fitted in both.
- Open fire in Living Room with surround
- Patio doors in Kitchen/ Dining Room leading to rear garden
- Large rear garden with patio area & shed which is wired
- New floor to ceiling wardrobes fitted in bedrooms
- New laminated flooring upstairs with top spec underlay for insulation and noise reduction
- “Netamo” heating system installed allowing remote usage
- Attic partially floored
- Off street parking for 2 cars
- Fibre broadband available
- Gas fired central heating
- Midleton Town is within a short drive where further amenities are available and
access to the N25
Building Energy Rating (BER):
BER No. 107920134
Energy Performance Indicator: 46.74 kWh/m2/yr
Travelling on the Main N25 from Cork to Midleton at Lakeview Roundabout take the 3rd exit, signposted for Whitegate. Travel straight for approx. 12 km. On entering Whitegate Village take the first left turn and continue up hill. Turn left into “Careystown” development and turn right. Property will be located on your left-hand side, For Sale sign erected.
Eircode: P25 PN40
Viewings are strictly with Sole Selling Agent.
To arrange an appointment please contact us on 021 4630400.