Cronin Wall Properties are truly delighted to present “Saoirse”, Nohoval to the sales market. A spectacular 4-bedroom detached property of c. 2,360 ft2 (219 m2) set on c. 0.75 acres with surrounding, unspoiled countryside views. Built in 2006, this incredible family home boasts a spacious layout and offers many attractive features both internally and externally. The property is presented in excellent condition throughout having been lovingly maintained and decorated by its current owners. Landscaped gardens surround the property with a gated entrance, tarmacadam driveway, large detached garage (29 ft x 19ft) and a south facing private limestone patio area. Nohoval Village can be found nearby with immediate local amenities available such as National School, Church & Pubs while a more extensive range of amenities can be found in nearby Carrigaline Town or the coastal town of Kinsale which are both just a mere 10-minute drive. A number of local beaches, scenic walks and outdoor activities such as yachting, sea angling and golfing can also be found nearby for you to enjoy. High speed Fibre Broadband 5G (150mb) available in this area.
Viewing is strongly advised to appreciate all that this incredible property and location has to offer its future owners.
Accommodation consists of:
Ground Floor: Entrance, Hallway, Living Room, Kitchen/Dining Room, Sunroom, Utility, Wet Room, Function Room, Playroom/Office, Cloak Room.
First Floor: Master Bedroom (en-suite & walk-in wardrobe), Bedroom 2 (en-suite), Bedroom 3 (walk-in- wardrobe), Bedroom 4 and Main Bathroom.
Attic: 41ft x 9ft 3: Fully floored and plastered with stira stairs access.
Entrance Hall: Tiled flooring, radiator cover, power points, double height ceiling, chandelier.
Living Room: 15ft 6 x 11ft 7 Solid oak flooring, curtains & poles, blinds, fireplace with wood burning stove, power points, T.V. point, network connection point, light fitting, radiator.
Kitchen/Dining Area: 22ft 2 x 12ft 7 Tiled floor, built-in units & eye level presses, island, integrated F/F, D/W, electric hob, double electric oven, blind, curtains & pole, T.V. point, network connection point.
Patio doors leading to garden.
Sunroom: 10ft 5 x 11ft 6 Solid oak flooring, vaulted ceiling, surround blinds, network connection point, TV point, doors leading to garden.
Utility Room: 9ft 10 x 10ft 6 Tiled floor, built-in unit’s, counter & sink, washing machine, fridge freezer, dryer, TV point.
Wet-room (downstairs): 9ft 10 x 5ft 7 Fully tiled, power shower, W.C., W.H.B., towel radiator, shelving.
Function Room: 20ft 8 x 15ft Solid oak flooring, stone fireplace, curtains & poles, blinds, light fitting, network connection point, TV point.
Playroom / Office (downstairs): 9ft 10 x 9ft 10 Solid oak flooring, power points, curtains & pole, T.V. point, network connection point, blind.
Master Bedroom: 11ft 5 x 15ft 7 Solid oak flooring, dual aspect windows, T.V. point, network connection point, radiator, curtains & pole. Walk-n-wardrobe: 8ft 3 x 7ft
En-Suite: 11ft 9 x 4ft 6 Fully tiled, power shower, W.C., W.H.B., towel radiator.
Bedroom 2: 12ft 6 x 10ft 7 Solid oak flooring, curtains & pole, radiator, power points, TV point, network connection point.
En-Suite: 10ft 9 x 3ft 11 Tiled floor & shower surround, power shower, W.C., W.H.B., towel radiator.
Bedroom 3: 13ft 10 x 11ft Walk-in wardrobe, solid oak flooring, dual aspect windows, curtains & poles & blind, power points, TV point, network connection point.
Bedroom 4: 10ft x 10ft 1 Solid oak flooring, curtains & pole, blind, power points, TV point and network connection point.
Main Bathroom: 9ft 10 x 6ft 4 Fully tiled, bath, shower, W.C., W.H.B., Velux window.
Internal Features Include:
- Substantial detached property – c. 2,360 ft2 (219.25 m2).
- Tastefully decorated and exceptionally maintained throughout.
- 4 Bedrooms (master & bedroom 2 with en-suite).
- Walk-in-Wardrobe in Master bedroom and Bedroom 3.
- Solid oak floors, doors and skirting throughout.
- Wood burning stove in Living Room.
- Solar panels for hot water.
- Utility with built in units, counter-top and sink.
- Wet-room (downstairs).
- Attic space (41ft x 9ft 3) – fully floored, carpeted & plastered.
- Stira stairs access to attic.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Internet Connection Point available in all rooms.
- High speed Fibre Broadband 5G (150mb) available in this area.
External Features Include:
- c. 0.75-acres with stunning open westerly view.
- Large detached garage (29 ft x 19ft) with power supply & stira stairs. Suitable for boat storage, home gym, snooker table, equipment. Can easily be converted for
extra living quarters.
- Landscaped gardens including a selection of trees, shrubs and organic plants.
- Private south facing patio area with limestone paving.
- Levelled and bordered playing field approx. 50m x 30m.
- Gated entrance.
- Fully tarmacked driveway.
- External lighting and tap.
- Sunken trampoline and Barna shed.
- Wheelchair accessible rear entrance.
- Well water & septic tank.
- c. 12km South of Carrigaline .
- c. 10km East of Kinsale.
Building Energy Rating (BER):
BER No. 113640106
Energy Performance Indicator: 119.93 kWh/m2/yr
Eircode: P17 RD27
Viewings: Strictly by prior appointment with the sole selling agent.